- Students will demonstrate appropriate interview strategies.
- Students will construct a professional resume.
- Students will complete the Career Occupational Preference Survey (COPS) and the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) assessments to evaluate their career interests and personality type. 75% of Students will complete both assessments and develop educational goals.
|Payroll and Tax Accounting
||BUSA 70 (VOC)
- I am able to identify payroll records required by the employer in preparation for filing tax forms for Social Security, federal and state income tax, state disability benefits, and federal and state unemployment
- I am able to calculate wages and withholding amounts in payroll problems
- I am able to assemble payroll record keeping requirements for employers under current state and federal laws