|Federal Income Tax Law
- I am able to define accounting terms and concepts related to federal and state income tax
- I am able to calculate tax accounting problems
- I am able to prepare federal income tax returns
|Volunteer Income Tax Assistance I
- I am able to describe ethical volunteer standards of conduct for the VITA program.
- I am able to identify the appropriate tax return to file for taxpayer.
- I am able to prepare tax forms, including 1040EZ, 1040A, 1040 with schedule A, B, and C-EZ.
|Volunteer Income Tax Assistance II
- I am able to define initial information required for filing individual income tax returns.
- I am able to determine if taxpayer meets VITA qualifications.
- I am able to prepare individual Federal and State income tax returns for low income individuals and families using current software, including 1040EZ, 1040A, 1040 with schedule A, B, and C-EZ.