Supply Chain Management Certificate
March Marketing Madness
Join the Mt. SAC Management Program during the month of March as we launch March Marketing Madness! In this series students will hear from marketing executives who have excelled in the field of Marketing -- students will have the opportunity to ask their burning questions through a Q&A format. Learn what tools are needed and how to succeed in the world of marketing. Learn and be inspired as we delve into the minds of these executives!
Meet the Executives
Join the Mt. SAC Management Program as we kick off our Meet the Executives: Diversity in Leadership segment! In this series we celebrate diverse leaders; students will hear from supply chain executives who have excelled in the field of logistics -- students will have the opportunity to ask questions through a Q&A format. Learn what tools are needed and how to succeed in the world of Supply Chain. Be inspired as we celebrate these diverse individuals!
Looking for a job or information on a career? Check out our jobs and career resources:
- Consultpedia: This resource will help you find jobs and career information within the Accounting and Business industry.
- Career Coach: Career Coach will help you find information on degrees and certificates within Mt. SAC as well as local career information and jobs that are open within that field.
Bored at home? Join the AFM Club Fridays at 11:30AM via Zoom as we discuss industry topics and other fun stuff.
The Management program at Mt. San Antonio College focuses on practical applications of management, business communications and marketing theory. Students are exposed to the latest trends in these disciplines and learning goals are reinforced with experiential learning activities. Our program provides various opportunities where students can become involved and add value to their educational experience, helping students to find the best career choice for them.
Highlights of the Management program include:
- Professors with management experience
- Project based experiential learning
- General Education courses with a business orientation
- Learning objectives and evaluation based on transferable management skills
One of our most successful program elements is our the Accounting, Finance & Management/Business Club where students acquire team building skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, communication skills, and participate in community service and professional networking opportunities.