EOPS Eligibility Requirements
Thank you for your interest in applying to the EOPS Program at Mt. San Antonio College. Upon review of your application, a staff member will contact you by phone and/or email to let you know if you qualify. Please be aware that our office receives your FAFSA information at least two weeks from the date you submitted the FAFSA application. We cannot begin processing your application until this information is received.
The following are the EOPS qualifications:
- Must be a California resident or AB540 student
- Must be enrolled full time (12 or more units) at Mt. San Antonio College
- Must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW A or B)
- Must have less than 40 degree applicable units completed at this or any other college/university
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be educationally disadvantaged as determined by EOPS Regulations. (must qualify under at least one):
- Assessment into a basic skills Math, English, or ESL course, or have taken remedial courses.
- Not have graduated from high school or obtained the General Education Diploma (GED).
- Graduated from high school with a less than 2.50 GPA (student must submit an unofficial high school transcript with EOPS application, the transcript will not be returned).
- Previously enrolled in remedial classes.
- Special Admissions includes first-generation college students, ESL, recently emancipated
Foster Youth and underrepresented groups.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or call (909) 274-4500.