EOPS Application Process
Please follow these instructions below when completing the application.
This will prevent any delay in receiving our services.
- Apply for admission to Mt. San Antonio College (unless you are a current student).
- Apply for the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California
Dream Act and qualify to receive the College Promise Grant (formerly known as the
Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW) under method A, B, or C with a $0 Expected Family
Contribution (EFC). See the 3 methods below:
- Complete the Assessment Questionnaire (AQ) for English and math.
- Provide EOPS with a copy of your high school transcripts, if you graduated within the last three years.
- If you attended a college other than Mt. San Antonio College, you must provide unofficial transcripts for all colleges you attended.
When all the above steps have been completed:
- Your application will be reviewed and if approved you will receive a phone call inviting you to complete the EOPS New Student Information Session.
- Your final acceptance will depend on you attending the EOPS Information Session and
enrolling in 12 or more units in the semester for which you have applied.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 274-4500.